Date of Release: January 20, 2020
You asked for it, and we built it! We've heard much feedback from you, our valued customers that it's not very easy to build a flow into your bot that gives your visitors an option to live-chat with you and notifies you when in realtime so you can jump into the conversation. So we built a new feature - the human takeover node.
The human takeover node will give your visitors two options:
- request that someone live-chat with them and wait a specified amount of time before continuing down the bot path
- an escape hatch - an option to not wait for live-chat anymore and continue down the bot path
See a brief video of how the human takeover node functions from the perspective of you (the customer), and your website visitors. Read more about the Human Takeover node here!
You asked for it, and we built it! We've heard lots of feedback from you, our valued customers that you want the ability to ask your visitors a question where:
- you predefine a large list (eg: > 10) of permitted answers (similar to multiple-choice node)
- and these permitted answers are listed in a user-friendly way where the answers don't overwhelm the small area of the Instabot widget
So we built the List Lookup node!
The List Lookup node is useful for questions that have a large number (>10) of allowable answers - for example:
- What country do you live in?
- What are your favorite NBA team(s)?
- What state do you live in?
See a brief video of how the List Lookup node functions from the perspective of your website visitors. Read more about the List Lookup node here!