Instabot collects and stores the following user's information by default as standard properties
- Device/Browser used to access your website
- (If applicable) Phone number
- (When provided) First name
- (When provided) Last name
- (When provided) Email address
Any other information you would like to collect can be stored as a user property.
Instabot doesn’t collect nor store the user's IP address by default as part of a privacy restriction to protect the users.
To store any kind of custom data you will need to use a script node which requires both an advanced tier subscription and a developer
Updated about 1 year ago